This page includes EVERYTHING you need to know about booking with Anteloping. Please continue to read ALL the information provided before contacting Joel to finalise your booking.
- With all Antelopements we only accept bookings on TUESDAYS & WEDNESDAYS. All of our vendors do weddings full time, so our weekends are booked out! Tuesday & Wednesday gives us a few days either side to complete our wedding jobs.
- You can only book ALL OF US OR NONE OF US. We do not split up the team. We all work best as a team!
- Timeline structure all depends on what time sunset is. Here is an example of a timeline is sunset is at 7pm...
Hair and make up / getting ready @ 11am - 2pm
Ceremony @ 2pm - 3pm
Food (late lunch/early dinner) @ 3pm - 5pm
Adventure time portraits @ 5pm - 7pm
- WET WEATHER options are the responsibility of the couple. We will find an epic location out in nature for your ceremony, but it is good for you guys to have perhaps a wicked little AIRBNB where we can do the ceremony.
- NSW is the only state where we recommend WILDERNESS SET UPS. This is where Cooper can cook your meal in the middle of nowhere, and Ash can set up a dining area as well. Cooper and Ash have a large amount of equipment needed for wilderness set ups, so NSW makes it achievable for us to transport those goods.
- THE TEAM WILL TRAVEL BY CAR FROM NEWCASTLE NSW. This means FUEL EXPENSES will need to be covered from the couple for the transportation of THREE cars. Invoices will be kept of fuel expenses, scanned, then sent to the couple after the elopement with an attached invoice.
- We do require ACCOMODATION FOR THE NIGHT BEFORE AND THE NIGHT OF THE ELOPEMENT DATE. This gives us a day to have a look around, meet you at the destination to show you what we are planning to do etc... Preferably booked through AIRBNB.
Other states of AUS / International bookings.
- Due to the extended amount of travel for the team, expenses will increase to cover these costs. We are lucky enough to have an amazing travel agent that organises our flights, and car hire to your destination! She books all the flights and car hire, then sends you the invoice to lock it all in.
- WE WILL NEED FLIGHTS TO THE CLOSEST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. We will fly out of either Newcastle Airport or Sydney International Airport. Understand that hours of driving might still happen when we land, so please expect fuel expenses.
- WE WILL ARRIVE TWO DAYS BEFORE THE ELOPEMENT DATE. This gives us time to outsource food, furniture, flowers etc, and gives us a day to have a look around and find some epic spots for your elopement! Then we will depart the day after the elopement.
- WE NEED THREE CARS. Our travel will book/organise this for you and gives us enough space to transport and collect the goods mentioned above. The FUEL EXPENSES WILL NEED TO BE COVERED BY THE COUPLE. Receipts will be kept from the fuel, scanned, then sent to the couple with an attached invoice to pay after the elopement date.
- ACCOMODATION FOR THE TEAM IS REQUIRED FOR TWO NIGHTS BEFORE AND THE NIGHT OF THE ELOPEMENT. Preferably we would appreciate accomodation through AIRBNB where we can book it and re-invoice you for the expense.
- We do not recommend a WILDERNESS SET UP themed elopement for other states or different countries. For our florist/stylist and chef, they have a large amount of equipment to create this and we aren't able to fly with such equipment. We recommend an AIRBNB ELOPEMENT instead. This gives us power, a decent kitchen and a space to create the day for you guys.
*** If you wish to have a wilderness set up in a different state or country, the expenses will increase to account for the equipment needed OR will be the responsibility of the couple to provide such equipment***
Thank you so much for your time to read over how we create such epic days! If you are keen to propose some locations, dates and create an epic elopement, please get back in touch with Joel from Anteloping to propose your plan for booking!!!
Each individual vendor are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about their service, so please don't hesitate to reach out to them!
Barefoot & Bearded
Photographer & organiser
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 0417 780 013
The Wilderness Chef
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 0412 834 004
Film & Foliage
Florist & Stylist
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 0421 853 295
Hair & Make Up
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 0432 690 002
Modern Civil Celebrant
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 0422 772 219